Top 3 reasons to short sale your home vs deed in lieu of foreclosure
We’ve hit the top 3 hot buttons on why homeowners are better off with a short sale as opposed to a deed in lieu of foreclosure. In today’s market, there are really only 3 types of real estate transactions: retail sale (a rarity!), short sale, and an REO (bank owned) sale. Learn more about HAFA & Bank of America’s cooperative short sale and how it equates to money in the homeowner’s pocket as assistance to move.
- Top 3 reasons to short sale your home vs deed in lieu of foreclosure
- Catching up with Habitat for HERMANity
- Yet another lending opportunity…
- Seller Financing Residential Short Sales in Las Vegas
- To Syndicate a commercial real estate deal…or not?
- Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Fridays = Business Journal Day for your local real estate updates!
- Social Media nuggets for your (commercial) real estate business!
- A spooktacular Halloween MEGA weekend
- Mega Conference – Chicago 2011