Wednesday’s Commercial Real Estate Day @ the Wall Street Journal
Hey Everyone! Don’t have much time to get your real estate news? Then the only day you have to remember to get your real estate ‘fix’ is Wednesdays…bc it’s commercial real estate day at the WSJ! Yes, the Wall Street Journal has everything that you need in terms of deals, have’s & want’s, networking, lending…the list goes on & on…So, just rememeber: Money & Investing section of the WSJ every Wednesday & you are set!
- Top 3 reasons to short sale your home vs deed in lieu of foreclosure
- Catching up with Habitat for HERMANity
- Yet another lending opportunity…
- Seller Financing Residential Short Sales in Las Vegas
- To Syndicate a commercial real estate deal…or not?
- Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Fridays = Business Journal Day for your local real estate updates!
- Social Media nuggets for your (commercial) real estate business!
- A spooktacular Halloween MEGA weekend
- Mega Conference – Chicago 2011